Understand how to protect yourself legally under various challenging scenarios related to health coaching and/or patient navigation. Learn about professional ethics and the law and how they apply to your practice.
This webinar offered by the Health Coach Institute will be taught by a legal expert specializing in health law. Learn about official and unofficial health and regulatory laws and procedures that will help you to navigate and avoid potential legal and ethical problems.
You will have the opportunity to ask questions related to legal and ethical issues. This live and interactive webinar is 2.5 hours in total.
What You Will Learn:
- Ethics and communication in healthcare
- Consent, capacity, and substitute decision-making
- Privacy and confidentiality in healthcare and others
Who Should Take This Course:
- Regulated health professionals
- Individuals with experience working in related health and/or wellness sectors
- Professionals or new graduates with a health-related diploma or bachelor’s degree looking to expand their role or start their own health business
This webinar is included in the courses for individuals enrolled in
- Either the Lifestyle and Wellness Health Coach OR Chronic Disease Health Coach Courses
- Patient Navigation Level 2
All other participants must pay the webinar fee. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in taking the webinar or have any further questions.